Container liners are used with 20 or 40 ft. ISO containers, the polypropylene cloth is hanging in the container as an inner bag around the container so that the product does not come into contact with the container wall. This protects the product and prevents contamination or contamination of your product. This is an efficient bulk goods transportation system. The container liners are mainly used for dry products in the agricultural, food and chemical industries.
For more options or questions, please contact one of our sales managers Pascal Veerkamp or Ivo Haije.
Specifications Container liners:
- Use for 20 or 40 ft. container
- Polypropylene cloth with or without coating
- Finish: Loop around the top
- Easy to assemble within 5 minutes, container is ready for use
- Various filling and unloading options